Join True Nature School of Yoga for an unparalleled experience to redefine how you study, teach and practice Yoga. Looking to strengthen your skills as a teacher and take your personal practice to the next level - this training program is for you!
Watch the video to hear what graduates are saying about the True Nature Yoga Teacher Training Program.
This unique program is offered as a COHORT model allowing for a DEEP exploration of the teachings and application of the Yoga Tradition.
The group that comes together is always inspiring and becomes your Yoga Family.
The curriculum is comprehensive offering an accurate historical perspective and in-depth knowledge from ancient and modern yoga texts. This Yoga Teacher Training program is in accordance with the Yoga Alliance National Standards.
This 10 month program is a blended delivery model using live streaming online and pre-recorded content. The intention is to create a dynamic community of learning and take a deep dive into the study of Yoga as a group. Attendance to all sessions is required.
The uniqueness of this program depends on a dedicated group of practitioners who want to be in a supportive learning community both as learners and as teachers. All online sessions will be recorded. Links to the recordings will be sent out within 48 hours with viewing access for 30 days.
Pre Recorded Content
60 Hours of training content to be viewed on your own time. The content to be viewed within the program dates and you will be tested on the material.
Live Online Content
All times are Pacific.
NEW DATES and Program Design will be announced soon!
For those who desire to teach Yoga, you’ll also participate in the Apprenticeship portion of the program. Apprenticeship hours are scheduled during online classes (or in-person when available) with your Mentor Teacher. Mentor Teachers include:
Danielle Fowler, Melanie Wassman & Leslie Denny.
For those working toward 300 Hour Certificate of Completion:
• In order to receive a Certificate of Completion you must attend all sessions.
• Additional homework assignments and attending yoga classes are required. You will receive all the homework assignments at the first session.
• As per the Yoga Alliance, prior to receiving a Certificate of Completion for the 300 Hour program you must have completed a 200 hour YTT program from any Yoga Alliance RYS and taught yoga a total of 100 hours.
Tuition Total: $3,900
$200 early bird discount when paid in full by March 26th.
$300 discount for True Nature School of Yoga 200 YTT alumni.
True Nature School of Yoga 300YTT alumni who wish to repeat the program receive a half-price discounted tuition rate of $1950.
3 options to submit payment:
1. Send a check (payable to True Nature) to: Danielle Fowler 603 Seagaze Drive, #424 Oceanside, CA 92054
2. Make a payment using Venmo. Account: Danielle Fowler @truenature
3. Credit card payment includes a 3% fee.
Please download and fill-out the Application Form. Turn-in completed application and submit first payment to receive your acceptance letter and booklist.
Tuition must be paid in full prior to receiving certificate of completion.
Sign-up for our newsletter and receive insights and opportunities.