300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Program
If you want to strengthen your skills as a teacher and take your personal practice to the next level – this training program is for you! Yoga Teachers are invited to participate in a transformational program to increase your knowledge of Yoga, deepen your personal practice, and improve your teaching skills.
This unique program has open enrollment and is offered in a go at your own pace format. You may begin at any time with any course.
The group that comes together is always inspiring due to the like-minded nature and enthusiasm for Yoga.
The carefully selected faculty, chosen for their in-depth knowledge and passion for practice, is extraordinary!! They have backgrounds and education you will not find in other programs. The curriculum is cohesive and comprehensive offering an accurate historical perspective and in-depth knowledge from ancient and modern yoga texts.
The YTT program is in accordance with the Yoga Alliance National Standards.
The program covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Sanskrit & Pronunciation
- Mantra, Chanting and Bhakti
- Yoga Nidra and Relaxation
- Yoga for Stress Management & Healing
- Anatomy and Physiology – Physical and Subtle
- Refinement in Advanced Asana & Vinyasa
- Vedas, Upanishads, Samkhya Karika
- Bhagavad Gita
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Pranayama, Prana Vayus, Bandhas and Maya Koshas
- Body Reading and Observation
- Karma Yoga & Spiritual Activism
- Yin Yoga & Healthy Joints
- Yogic Lifestyle and Balanced Living
- Instruction Refinement & Effective Teaching Methodology
- How to Design a Workshop & Lead a Yoga Retreat
- How to Teach People Privately
- Ethics and Communication Skills
- Plus more. . .
• True Nature School of Yoga Training Binder
• Organic Canvas Tote Bag
Registration does not include books, audio CDs, or other materials which you may want to purchase to enhance your study.
Program Dates & Details
All courses are eligible for CEUs with the Yoga Alliance or count towards completing your contact hours for 300 hour advanced certification.
Upcoming Courses: check back often as new courses are added regularly
Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Melanie Wassman
Saturday, January 19th – Monday, January 21st
For details click here.
Restorative Yoga Weekend Retreat with Danielle Fowler
Saturday, February 9th & Sunday, February 10th, 1:00pm – 6:00pm
For details click here.
Back to Nature Yoga Retreat with Danielle Fowler
Friday, March 15th – Sunday, March 17th, 2019
Apprenticeship with Danielle Fowler, Melanie Wassman, and Leslie Denny is available.
Dates and times determined by you and your mentor teacher. (15 or 30 Hours)
See individual course descriptions for tuition.
20% discount off all courses for graduates of True Nature School of Yoga 200 Hour YTT Program who will use the hours for advanced training. To receive the discount you must pre-register in person or over the phone at Yoga Oceanside, 760-722-YOGA.
For those working toward 300 Hour Certificate of Completion:
- Please submit an application prior to attending your first course.
- In order to receive a Certificate of Completion you must attend a minimum of 270 Contact Hours. You are responsible for tracking your contact hours using this downloadable form.
- Additional homework assignments are required. Upon receiving your application you will receive the homework assignments.
- Prior to receiving a Certificate of Completion for the 300 Hour program you must have completed a 200 hour YTT program from any Yoga Alliance RYS.
To Apply: Click here to download and fill-out the Application Form.
To register for courses offered through Yoga Oceanside click here.
To register for courses offered through True Nature School of Yoga there are two payment options:
1. Send a check (payable to True Nature) to:
603 Seagaze Drive, #424
Oceanside, CA 92054
2. Make a payment using Venmo. Account: Danielle Fowler @truenature
For additional information or questions, please contact:
760-458-4517 or email@example.com