Continuing Education for Yoga Teachers
If you want to strengthen your skills as a teacher and take your personal practice to the next level this page is for you! Yoga Teachers are invited to participate in transformational programs to increase your knowledge of Yoga, deepen your personal practice, and improve your teaching skills.
The groups that comes together are always inspiring due to the like-minded nature and enthusiasm for personal growth.
The carefully selected instructors, chosen for their in-depth knowledge and passion for practice, is extraordinary!!
All programs are eligible for CEUs in accordance with the Yoga Alliance National Standards.
You’ll find workshops, study groups, retreats, etc. covering the following topics:
- Introduction to Sanskrit & Pronunciation
- Mantra, Chanting and Bhakti
- Yoga Nidra and Relaxation
- Yoga for Stress Management & Healing
- Anatomy and Physiology – Physical and Subtle
- Refinement in Advanced Asana & Vinyasa
- Vedas, Upanishads, Samkhya Karika
- Bhagavad Gita
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Pranayama, Prana Vayus, Bandhas and Maya Koshas
- Body Reading and Observation
- Karma Yoga & Spiritual Activism
- Yin Yoga & Healthy Joints
- Yogic Lifestyle and Balanced Living
- Instruction Refinement & Effective Teaching Methodology
- How to Design a Workshop & Lead a Yoga Retreat
- How to Teach People Privately
- Ethics and Communication Skills
- Plus more. . .
Lifestyle in Balance with Melanie Wassman, E-RYT500
Saturday, June 8th, 1:00-4:00pm
Click here for details.
Back to Nature Yoga Retreat with Danielle Fowler
Friday, October 18th – Sunday, October 20th, 2019
ALL courses offered by Nischala Joy Devi
See her website for course topics and schedule.
Check back often as new courses are added regularly.
Apprenticeship with Danielle Fowler, Melanie Wassman, and Leslie Denny is available. This option is for teachers who are interested in observing and assisting in live classes at Yoga Oceanside. Dates and times determined by you and your mentor teacher. (Inquire for hours and pricing.)
See individual course descriptions for tuition.
20% discount off all courses (retreats can not be discounted) for graduates of True Nature School of Yoga 200 Hour YTT Program. To receive the discount you must pre-register online through Yoga Oceanside website (using discount code TNALUM20) or over the phone at Yoga Oceanside, 760-722-YOGA.
To register for courses offered through Yoga Oceanside click here.
To register for courses offered through True Nature School of Yoga there are two payment options:
1. Send a check (payable to True Nature) to:
603 Seagaze Drive, #424
Oceanside, CA 92054
2. Make a payment using Venmo. Account: Danielle Fowler @truenature
For additional information or questions, please contact:
760-458-4517 or email@example.com